Lesson Plans and Assessment
Upon completion of this institute participants will have:
- Selected a mobile strategy/ies for use in their own courses.
- Developed a learning resource to address an instructional problem (i.e., a lesson plan, an instructional video, or an interactive assessment).
- Presented a learning resource that addresses an instructional problem
Participants are expected to use the one hour of online time commitment to:
- Identify learning outcomes
- Identify activity
- Identify appropriate mobile technology/app
- Develop a lesson plan
- Develop an assessment
|Date||Items to Complete||Resources to Assist|
||Action verbs for writing outcomes|
||Sample Lesson Plan*|
Create a folder and name it “your last nameProjects” in this team drive, for example “LeeProjects”.
In your name folder add your learning activity, assessment, and any supplemental materials (such as student handouts or graphics). *You may save your own copy of the “Lesson Plan Template.docx” in your name folder. Please do not change the template.