Office of Articulation & University Relations
Austin Community College recognizes that students benefit from inter-institutional articulation which facilitates the effective transfer of lower division courses to upper division institutions. The Office of Articulation and University Relations provides accurate and timely information regarding articulation and transfer to College campuses/centers, faculty and staff through the appropriate channels for students access.
The Office of Articulation and University Relations works to:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and communications with college and university representatives;
- Develop and maintain articulation agreements with bachelor’s degree granting colleges and universities;
- Provide accurate and timely resources to faculty, staff and students in relation to transfer and articulation;
- Collaborate with ACC and university provosts, deans, department chairs, and faculty to improve and expand course and program alignment for seamless transfer;
- Provide training and workshops for faculty and staff on articulation and transfer issues.
University Information, Transfer Guides, and Course Equivalencies
Access ACC’s page with university-specific information ,including transfer and equivalency guides with links to help students with planning transfer toward a bachelor’s degree. A complete list of all the articulation agreements between ACC and university partners can also be found on this page.
Preparing for Transfer
Transferring from ACC to a four-year college or university is a popular path to a bachelor’s degree. Students can build a solid academic foundation and save on the cost of college before they transfer by earning college credits at ACC. Access ACC’s information on how to prepare for transfer.
Texas Transfer Alliance
The Texas Transfer Alliance (Alliance) is a one-year, state-wide project that brings together a select group of two- and four-year institutions to lead the State in substantially improving transfer student success outcomes. Austin Community College is one of only 15 Texas community colleges selected to participate, and is paired with Texas State University, ACC’s largest transfer partner.