Office of Instructional Development
Welcome to the Office of Instructional Development (OID). Our area promotes student success by providing faculty the highest quality, purposeful professional and instructional development and support.
- Instructional Design provides staff and resources to help faculty design and develop instructional activities and course materials with technology tools that align with student learning outcomes.
- Faculty Evaluation provides guidance and support for faculty performance evaluations, counselor performance evaluations, and student-classroom evaluations.
- Accountability & Integrity—accept personal responsibility for accomplishment of area and organization goals
- Collaboration—work with any and all sectors of the college and/or individuals to ensure provision of holistic support for faculty
- Equity & Inclusion—creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse students and community members where race, ethnicity, gender, and other human differences are no longer predictors of success
- Quality—engages regular assessment of programs and services to ensure measurable success
- Sustainability—use SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, & Time-based) metrics to develop programs and services that align with organization mission, strategic plans, and budget.
- Stakeholder Centric—operate with the key stakeholders in mind; our critical to quality standards are driven by key stakeholder requests, expectations, and needs.