To further the mission and student success goals of the College by providing quality instructional services and support for faculty and staff to:
- Develop evidence-based teaching and learning environments to reach diverse student populations.
- Develop excellence in instruction through effective and innovative teaching practices.
- Use current and emerging instructional strategies and technologies to advance the campus-based and online student-centered classroom.
- Evaluate learning outcomes that are based on student needs.
- Participate in continuous improvement through a culture of research, planning, engagement, and equity.
- Develop curriculum to align pathways from high school through university transfer.
- Capitalize on faculty development opportunities for professional growth.