- Curriculum Services
- Catalog and Program Maps
- Scheduling Services
- Blackboard Services
- Competency-Based Education Services
- Distance Learning Services
- Instructional Design
- Faculty Evaluation
- Faculty Development Programs
- Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning
- Video & Multimedia Production
- Instructional Web Development
- Media Support
- Classroom Technology
Our vision is to lead as a model of excellence in higher education and as a resource, empowering faculty and staff to improve learning environments and advance student success.
To further the mission and student success goals of the College by providing quality instructional services and support for faculty and staff to:
- Develop evidence-based teaching and learning environments to reach diverse student populations.
- Develop excellence in instruction through effective and innovative teaching practices.
- Use current and emerging instructional strategies and technologies to advance the campus-based and online student-centered classroom.
- Evaluate learning outcomes that are based on student needs.
- Participate in continuous improvement through a culture of research, planning, engagement, and equity.
- Develop curriculum to align pathways from high school through university transfer.
- Capitalize on faculty development opportunities for professional growth.