TLED offers a variety of services to support teaching and learning.
Faculty evaluation is conducted annually. Evaluation of courses is required for every course each semester. The Office of Faculty Evaluation establishes timelines, and procedures to help Austin Community College (ACC) complete evaluations.
If you have any questions regarding the evaluation process and procedures please email: email@example.com.
Teaching & Learning Centers
Teaching and Learning Centers (TLCs) are located on every campus. Instructional staff is available for on-hand assistance. Faculty can access up-to-date computer technology and equipment.
- Macs and PCs, a printer, and a scanner.
- Access email, Blackboard, Internet.
- Access software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and other applications.
- Capture and encode your media files.
Library Services for Faculty
ACC Faculty Librarians are available to provide a variety of services to faculty. You can contact Faculty Librarians for assignment and syllabus collaboration to fit your student learning outcomes, and request hands-on information literacy sessions for your class.
Teaching Consultations & Support
Teams are available for various types of consultations to provide just-in-time assistance and support to faculty for their teaching. Faculty can schedule a consultation for:
- Technology Training
- Integrating open educational resources (OER)
- Online/Hybrid Course Design Support
- Online Testing Tools Support
- Accessibility Support
- Teaching Best Practices & Strategies
- Assistance in identifying and vetting online resources
- And many more!
Teaching spaces come in a variety of options from classrooms with presentation technologies and video streaming to large lecture halls and dedicated learning spaces designed with wrap-around services like the ACCelerator.