Distance Education Symposium
The Distance Education Symposium is an annual event that takes place in November, when National Distance Learning week is celebrated nationally. The Symposium is typically a half-day event that brings together ACC faculty to focus on distance education and learn about current best practices. ACC faculty and staff are invited to present and share their experiences and knowledge with attendees.
For questions, please call 512-223-0422, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Distance Education Symposium
The Office of Distance and Alternative Education invites you to a half-day symposium and recognition ceremony on November 15, 2019. This year’s symposium will include a special awards ceremony to recognize and honor faculty who have taught distance education for 5, 10, 15, or 20 years at ACC.
The symposium will provide learning opportunities for distance education faculty and staff to:
- Share ideas on application of new and emerging technologies in online and digital learning environments
- Exchange ideas on evidence-based approaches in distance education
- Discuss success factors and best practices in distance education and teaching
- Engage with digital learning representatives regarding new tools, products, and services
- Network with ACC faculty and staff