Library Services for Faculty
Library Services provides the following support for faculty:
- Library Instruction – Single class sessions, series of sessions, short sessions on focused topics and Blackboard integration.
- Information Literacy Option for Faculty – Find subject guides, and online tutorials useful for your courses among other Faculty Librarian support.
- Assignment Collaboration – Partner with a Faculty Librarian to design an assignment for your course.
- ACC Library resources for your course – Request a class guide, link to an item in the library, find resources in another language, request a class guide, and so much more.
- Suggest Materials for Purchase – Faculty can fill out a request form to suggest materials for purchase.
- ACC Library Services Interlibrary Loan Request
- Access to useful Library databases for faculty – ERIC, Professional Development Collection, Films on Demand, and JSTOR.