The Teaching and Learning Excellence Division (TLED) offers comprehensive, long-term fellowship opportunities on a variety of topics to support our vision for Austin Community College (ACC) faculty to lead as models of teaching and learning excellence in higher education.
TLED is sponsoring fellowships for faculty who are interested in gaining a greater level of experience and expertise with course redesign strategies and serving as peer mentors and consultants to other faculty.
ACC Course Redesign Faculty Fellowships starting in Spring 2023 will support instructors who have completed training in course redesign strategies and would like to conduct research on the impact of applying evidence-based redesign techniques to related student/course outcomes.
Fellowships are available for the following areas:
- Adobe Creative Campus – Sara Schulz (email@example.com)
- Competency-Based Education – Michelle Escudier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Culturally Responsive Teaching – Chelsea Biggerstaff (email@example.com)
- Great Questions – Ted Hadzi-Antich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Honors – Dr. Anne-Marie Thomas (email@example.com)
- HyFlex Teaching & Learning – Angelo Caverte (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Internship/COOP Development – Dr. Sam Greer (email@example.com)
- iPads in the Classroom – Richard Palmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liberal Arts Gateway – Arun John (email@example.com)
- Quality Matters – Kathleen Serra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Service-Learning – Dr. Linda Cox (email@example.com)
Note: The Gateway Fellowships follow a different schedule. Gateway Fellowships follow a different schedule. Please visit the Liberal Arts Gateway website for more information. For questions, please email Arun John: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply has passed.
Faculty must have completed the required training to be eligible. Check with the fellowship lead listed to determine your eligibility if unsure.
Upon successful completion of the fellowship program, faculty will be eligible for the next available fellowships starting in January 2024. If you want to receive fellowship reminders, please subscribe here.
If you want to receive the latest updates and announcements for faculty fellowships, please subscribe here.