Padlet is an online bulletin board accessible on any device via a web link or the Padlet app. Padlet supports collaboration and interaction. Faculty and students can add text, links, attachments, and share images and videos in their posts. Interaction includes writing comments and liking posts.
All ACC employees have free access to Padlet.
To access Padlet use your ACCeID credentials to log in: https://austincc.padlet.org/auth/login
- Choose from different templates to help you get started
- Post different types of files to posts: images, videos, text, music, and more!
- Easy sharing of your Padlet board via link
- Privacy settings to control who sees your Padlet board
- Read-only, writing, moderator, or admin access options
- Web-based – no special software needed to use or view
- Export your wall into a variety of formats: pdf, csv, and more!
- Upload files from your computer, phone, or a link from the web
- Embed content from countless sources – Youtube, Instagram, and other social media apps
- Available on IOS, Android, and Kindle devices
- Collaborate quickly through simple link sharing
- Changes are auto-saved
- Unlimited contributors
- Updates appear in real-time
- Contributors do not need an account to post
- Embed your Padlet wall on your website or blog
- Available in 29 languages
Getting Started with Padlet
Creating a Padlet
- Log in to your Padlet account by using your ACCeID credentials: https://austincc.padlet.org/auth/login
- Click on “Make a Padlet” to get started
- Follow the steps to complete your Padlet
Training & Support
Teaching consultations are available to help you implement Padlet into your teaching.
The Faculty & Instructional Support Specialists (FISS) can also provide training.
Workshops to learn about the tools available for teaching and learning are available.