Check Out Equipment
Faculty can visit their campus Faculty Resource Center (FRC)/Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) to check out technology.
If you need an orientation to the equipment, the Faculty Instructional Support Specialist at your campus is available to assist you. Media and classroom technology help and support is available by submitting the Request Media Help online form.
Equipment Check Out Rules
- Equipment may only be checked out by staff or faculty. Hourlies and work-studies cannot check out equipment.
- The staff or faculty member checking out equipment may permit students to use the equipment if they are directly supervising the usage.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- USB microphones
- Cameras and tripods
- Document cameras
- Overhead projectors
- Projectors and Screens
- Portable public address systems (PA)
- DVD Players: Video can be played either from the computer DVD player or a separate DVD player.
- Video projector remotes, pointers, and wireless advancer remotes. Remote advancers will forward your Power Point slides without having to stand next to the computer.
Faculty are able to return technology to any FRC/TLC, regardless of which campus they were at when they checked out the device.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.