Introduction to Sites
Here’s what you can do with Google Sites:
- Customize your site.
- Create sub-pages to keep your content organized.
- Add navigation menus.
- Choose page types: webpage, announcements, file cabinet, lists, dashboards, and start pages.
- Have a central location for your web content and offline files.
- Keep your site as private or public as you’d like.
- Search across your Google Sites content with Google search technology.
For more information on setting up your Google Site visit:
Need help with creating a Google Site? Request help from a Faculty Instructional Support Specialist.