Google Sites is an online application that makes creating a class, school, or project web site as easy as editing a document. With Google Sites, people can quickly gather different types of media in one place — including videos, calendars, presentations, attachments, and text — and easily share them for viewing or editing with a small group, a class, an entire school, or the public.
Google Sites is part of the Google Suite tools available to ACC employees for free.
To start using Google Sites, use your ACCeID credentials to log in: https://sites.google.com
- Easily create a website – no HTML programming knowledge required!
- Choose page types: webpage, announcements, file cabinet, lists, dashboards, and start pages
- Create sub-pages to keep your content organized
- Privacy settings to control who sees your site
- Add collaborators to your site
- Search across your Google Sites content with Google search technology
Getting Started with Google Sites
- Use your ACCeID credentials to log in: https://sites.google.com
- Review the Getting Started page.
- Additional help pages: Google Suite Learning Center: Sites and the Google Sites Help Center.
Training and Support
Teaching consultations are available to help you implement this tool into your teaching.
The Faculty Instructional Support Specialists (FISS) can also provide training.
Workshops to learn about the tools available for teaching and learning are available.