Office of Articulation and University Relations
The Austin Community College District recognizes that students benefit from inter-institutional articulation efforts to facilitate the effective transfer of lower division courses to upper division institutions. The Office of Articulation and University Relations provides accurate and timely information regarding articulation and transfer to College campuses/centers, faculty and staff through the appropriate channels for students access.
The Office of Articulation and University Relations works to:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and communications with appropriate college and university representatives;
- Develop and maintain articulation agreements with bachelor degree granting colleges and universities;
- Provide accurate and timely resources to faculty, staff and students in relation to transfer and articulation;
- Collect and maintain transfer reports tracking the matriculation of ACC students to four-year institutions;
- Provide periodic training and workshops for faculty and staff on articulation and transfer issues.
Access ACC's page that provides a list of four-year institutions with links and guides to help students with planning transfer toward a four-year degree.
Transferring from ACC to a four-year college or university is a popular path to a bachelor's degree. By earning college credits at ACC, you can build a solid academic foundation and save on the cost of college before you transfer. Access ACC's information on how to prepare for transfer.
If you transfer to a university before graduating from ACC, you can still earn your associate degree through reverse transfer. This process recognizes your accomplishments and awards you the important credential you deserve. For students who transfer to most Texas universities, this is an automated system. Access ACC's information on reverse transfer.
- MaryJane McReynolds, Director
- Phone: (512) 223-7677
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Highland Business Center, Room 604.8