Summer Software Day
Summer Software Day is an annual event that offers workshops for all ACC faculty and staff. The event provides you with an opportunity to keep up to date with your tech skills and learn new ones to implement in your classrooms and day-to-day tasks. For questions, please email the Office of Faculty Development at email@example.com.
SSD 2021: Post Event Summary
TLED’s Faculty Development team hosted ACC’s annual Summer Software Day on Friday, July 23, 2021. Over 880 participants engaged in the online workshops throughout the day.
- 26% of attendees participated in Adobe Tools workshops
- 17% of attendees participated in ACC Resources workshops
- 10% of attendees participated in Wellness workshops
- 9% of attendees participated in Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity workshops
- 9% of attendees participated in Active & Engaged Learning workshops
- 5% of attendees participated in Creativity workshops
- 2% of attendees participated in Assessment Techniques workshops
- 3% of attendees participated in Accessibility and Universal Design workshops
The keynote was presented by Lacy Wolff, Health Promotion Administrator at the Employees’ Retirement System of Texas. Workshops were lead by many fellow ACC faculty and staff who shared their expertise with colleagues.
All 30 presentations were recorded and are available:
SSD 2021: Participant Experience
“Thanks to everyone who made this possible and the presenters. I look forward to watching several of the taped presentations.”
“I love this event. It’s very helpful to staff and faculty alike. Keep it going! :)”
“Thanks for all your good hard work…and problem-solving! You modeled for me how to do graceful Pivots! Even my ACC FISS/IT/Fac Dev giants have challenges, so I can too! <3”
Summer Software Day Archive
The archive includes a summary of outcomes, and workshop recordings, and materials (when available) of past events.
For questions, please email the Office of Faculty Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.