Faculty Librarian Evaluation
Welcome to the Faculty Librarian Evaluation page.
For any questions regarding faculty librarian evaluation, please email the Office of Faculty Evaluation: email@example.com.
The portfolio will include the following:
- Goal Setting Document for professional responsibilities for the academic year
- Samples of major assignments, tests, projects
- Statement of Philosophy of Librarianship/Teaching/Education
4. Area of Responsibility Commentary
5. Faculty Development Plan
6. Professional Service
Final faculty librarian evaluation materials are submitted by the dean to the Office of Faculty Evaluation via Box. Box is a secure cloud storage platform managed by ACC Information Technology (IT). Instructions are below:
- Log into your Box account.
- Open the “Archive” folder in your program/division folder and find the folder with the fiscal year.
- Upload all of the completed and final summary forms to the fiscal year folder.
- All submitted materials must be signed by all authorities.
- All submitted materials must be final.
- All final materials must be submitted via Box.
Important: If faculty signatures are missing in the Faculty Summary Evaluation Form, document the repeated efforts to get the signature and attach that document to the form for the archives. Also, email any faculty member who hasn’t signed and alert them to the fact that there will be documentation of repeated requests for signature attached to the evaluation summary form that is retained by the College.