Faculty Librarian Evaluation
For any questions regarding faculty librarian evaluation, please email the Office of Faculty Evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Evaluation Procedures (PDF) – This procedures manual contains details about the ACC evaluation process. Note: This manual is outdated and will be reviewed by the Faculty Development & Evaluation Shared Governance Committee in AY 2020-21.
As with all Austin Community College faculty, librarians must complete a portfolio which is kept up to date and reviewed during the Annual Performance Review.
The portfolio will include the following:
- Goal Setting Document for professional responsibilities for the academic year
- Samples of major assignments, tests, projects
- Statement of Philosophy of Librarianship/Teaching/Education
4. Area of Responsibility Commentary
5. Faculty Development Plan
6. Professional Service
Submitting Final Faculty Librarian Evaluation Materials
Final faculty librarian evaluation materials are submitted by the dean to the Office of Faculty Evaluation via Box. Box is a secure cloud storage platform managed by ACC Information Technology (IT). Instructions are below:
- Log into your Box account.
- Open the “Archive” folder in your program/division folder and find the folder with the fiscal year.
- Upload all of the completed and final summary forms to the fiscal year folder.
- All submitted materials must be signed by all authorities.
- All submitted materials must be final.
- All final materials must be submitted via Box.