SoftChalk is a powerful online lesson editor that lets you easily create engaging, interactive web lessons for your e-learning classroom. With SoftChalk, you can create professional-looking, interactive content without knowing any HTML, or programming. SoftChalk content can be integrated into Blackboard courses and record detailed student scores for their SoftChalk content in the Blackboard gradebook.
- Interactive learning games, including customizable flashcards, image labeling, image hotspot activities, matching games, crosswords, and more
- Six question types: multiple-choice, multiple answers (more than one correct answer), short answer, true/false, matching, and ordering
- Pop-up text annotations to define terminology
- Complies with accessibility and eLearning standards – learn more
4. Customizable layout options
5. Easy user interface
6. Choose color themes for your lessons
7. Responsive design – lessons can be viewed on laptops, tablet, and mobile devices
8. Blackboard integration – learn more
Getting Started with Softchalk
3. For short courses visit https://softchalk.com/support/training/short-courses
4. For step-by-step video tutorials visit https://softchalk.com/support/training/video-tutorials
Training and Support
Teaching consultations are available to help you implement this tool into your teaching.
The Faculty & Instructional Support Specialists (FISS) can also provide training.
Workshops to learn about the tools available for teaching and learning are available.