Distance Education Student Evaluation of Faculty
Distance Education course evaluations are conducted each semester in conjunction with on-campus evaluations. Student feedback received from evaluations is vital to the success of the program. It is shared with instructional departments and used to improve courses. Thank you very much for your participation.
Spring 2020 Evaluation Dates
- 1st 8-wk classes: 2/17/2020 – 3/09/2020
- 16-wk classes: 3/23/2020 – 5/07/2020
- 12-wk classes: 4/06/2020 – 5/07/2020
- 2nd 8-wk classes: 4/20/2020 – 5/07/2020
- Other sessions: check the evaluation calendar
Distance education courses are evaluated via Online Services.
Steps for Online Services:
- Go to Online Services.
- Click the “Current Students” icon and log in with your ACCeID credentials.
- Select “Distance Learning” under the “Faculty Evaluation” heading.
- Pick the current term from the drop list.
- Choose each class/instructor, complete the evaluation, and submit.