The Office of Faculty Evaluation establishes timelines, and procedures to help Austin Community College (ACC) complete evaluations for faculty counselors, full-time/adjunct faculty and faculty librarians. Faculty evaluation is conducted annually. For detailed information on course evaluation, please visit the Course Evaluation page.
If you have any questions regarding the faculty evaluation process and procedures please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please refer to Administrative Rule # 6.07.001
Visit these pages to review the requirements and processes for the evaluation of faculty counselors, faculty librarians, and full-time/adjunct faculty.
Submitting Final Faculty Evaluation Materials
- Log into your Box account.
- Open the “Archive” folder in your program/division folder and find the folder with the fiscal year.
- Upload all of the completed and final summary forms to the fiscal year folder.
- All submitted materials must be signed by all authorities.
- All submitted materials must be final.
- All final materials must be submitted via Box.