The Office of Faculty Evaluation establishes timelines, and procedures to help Austin Community College (ACC) complete evaluations for faculty counselors, full-time/adjunct faculty, and faculty librarians. Faculty evaluation is conducted annually. For detailed information on course evaluation, please visit the Course Evaluation page.
If you have any questions regarding the faculty evaluation process and procedures please email email@example.com.
For additional information, please refer to Administrative Rule # 6.07.001
Department Chairs: Read the latest memo about Fall 2020 Semester faculty evaluation reports.
All course evaluations are completely online! Visit the Course Evaluation page for detailed information.
Interpreting Your Course Evaluation Results
A new report format has been approved by ACC shared governance, visit the Course Evaluation Results page to see more details on how to interpret your course evaluation results.
Visit these pages to review the requirements and processes for the evaluation of faculty counselors, faculty librarians, and full-time/adjunct faculty.
Submitting Final Faculty Evaluation Materials
To submit the final evaluation materials (the Evaluation Summary form and/or the Supplemental Conference form, if used), please use our new archival solution called Box.
Box is a secure cloud storage platform managed by ACC Information Technology (IT). Instructions are below:
- Log into your Box account.
- Open the “Archive” folder in your program/division folder and find the folder with the fiscal year.
- Upload all of the completed and final summary forms to the fiscal year folder.
- All submitted materials must be final.
- All materials must be signed by all authorities.
- All final materials must be submitted via Box.
- All submitted documents must have the associated Datatel# (ACCeID).
Evaluation materials are due annually from the deans by July 20th, 2021.